Monday, May 12, 2014

How To Play Legend League of Legends Korean Server From Abroad


League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games. It has already released and is distributed in Australia, United States, Canada, Europe, Philippines, China, South Korea, Southeast Asian...etc. I'd love to introduce something about play LOL Korea version from abroad today for many players are playing it. As we all know that it is required Koran phone number to register LOL Korean account as photo. So most of people who are living overseas can't get a LOL Korean account.
Korean Phone Number required to register LOL Korean account
Korean Phone Number required to register LOL Korean account

Get LOL Korean Account

 If you don't have friends in Korea, there is another way you can get LOL Korean account. It is buy Korean account from agents. If you can't find way to buy it, ahead to buy LOL KR account now.
Get LOL Korean Account
Get LOL Korean Account

Download LOL Korean Client

 Download LOL Korean client from http://www.leagueoflegends.co.kr/?m=download. Install steps have been listed on download page. If you don't know Korean. Google website translator is good tool. If the download the speed is very slow. Maybe you can consider to use Korea VPN to download game client. But you must find a VPN provider support download game client. Some VPN providers don't allow to download game client.
Download LOL Korean Game Client
Download LOL Korean Game Client

Reduce Ping To Play LOL Korean Server With VPN

Whatever you are playing game servers in your country or other countries,  ping is very normal for games. If ping is very high, how can we make it lower. The answer is VPN. You want to play LOL Korean server, so I think connect to Korean VPN server is right. If you want to make your account security, definitely highly recommend Korean Dedicated IP VPN. Let me show you my ping during play with FlyVPN. I think it's the best VPN for online games.
1. Download FlyVPN software, login your premium account. If you haven't yet, please login with FlyVPN trial account. Please note Korea Proxy server has been added into VPNU account. So login with VPNU.
2. Click one Korea server and connected as photo.


3. Login your LOL Korean account.
4. Please check the ping without VPN during play LOL Korean server from abroad. Connected Korean VPN. Yeah, ping decreased.

Reduce ping with FlyVPN
Reduce ping with FlyVPN



41 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot !
    I am in Japan and had no way to create an account on the Korean server, so I was a bit desperate and tried to add the skype account. Well that worked really well... Zoi was really kind and she provided me with two accounts (One for me and one for a friend) in less than 12 hours each, for a kinda small amount of money... If you are in the same situation as me don't hesitate, it's really worth it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finially got my account and the process was pretty fast :) I only payed a little amount of fee. Add zoi on skype and she will get the job for you folks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to get my own account on the korean server. Zoi offered fast and good service. If u need a account on the Korean server, I highly recommend u add her on skype and ask for help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only had to pay $5 for an account on the Korean server. Zoi got me the account in about two hours after adding her on skype. Great service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for creating an account for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fast and efficient service! Added on Skype within no time Zoi messaged me and got it set-up, defiantly recommend as I had been looking around for ages! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely recommended. Was fast, easy, and only $5. Also got an instant reply, which was great :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got an brand new account from Zoi in less than 20minutes. Her replies on skype is always instant. She provides a really good service, will recommended her if anyone need to get an account on korean server :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Yeah. It is available to play Korea LOL from abroad.

      Delete
  10. I cant find you in skype Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. add me zoi i cant find your account in skype.

    My skype is amphy.amparo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I added you. You are living in Philippines. Right?

      Delete
    2. I'm from the philippines but , i'm living here in Surrey Canada for a couple on year.
      Where did you add me ? and oh you can add me on facebook too , my id is kiritoxnatsu.
      in skype is amphy.amparo im the who wears a black shirt.

      Delete
    3. Hi! I added you in Skype. Check later.

      Delete
  12. Hey Zoi ! Can u add me on skype ? :) I want to buy account !
    bini_944 (Hungary)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How much does an account cost ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please add me jimsvilla in skype, i need a new account

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey zoi! Pls add me jimsvilla in skypee, i wanna buy an account for korean server. Im from the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  16. I added you, please accept <3 tarja k

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, my client cannot connect in game as it the flyvpn doesnt seem to be working

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, my flyvpn doesnt work as whenever i on it it just disconnects me from korean server

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply. Actually, LOL KR doesn't require to use Korea VPN to play. If you get high ping, you can consider to use VPN.

      Delete
  19. Hey Zoi! Can you add me on skype? Emman Yong

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Zoi! Can you add me on skype? Emman Yong currently from Malaysia :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there can you add me on skype my name is (louiebh) !

    ReplyDelete
  22. is this still working?
    please add me. my skype username is melsonllacuna

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, can you plz add me, my username for skype is miniz_mtrex

    thx!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey can you help me with this?? my skype is trollermeh

    ReplyDelete