Monday, December 24, 2012

How do you plan your Christmas holiday?

How do you plan your Christmas holiday?Have you prepared Christmas gift for your relatives and friends?Have you decorated your Christmas tree and how many you spend on it?My friends tell me they will go home stay with their relatives.It is a good plan.Their parents have bought Christmas gift for her.One of my friends bought some daily goods for her parents,grandparents and her sister with her first month salary.Though those gift is not precious for it is cheap.But i think her relatives will happy receive her gifts.
Some of people love to travel.They are planning to go hiking.They love to enjoy nature and other world.I will go to buy one an apple for myself.Because i am living in a country which have not this holiday.So i wish all the people are happy in the word.
Which gift will Santa Claus send to me. :) Merry Christmas Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment