Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Reduce Lag To Play FIFA Online 3 Singapore Server From Abroad

 Many guys are asking how to play FIFA Online 3 in Europe, Africa, South America, Austria or other countries using Garena. I think all the processes are the same. Visit FIFA online 3 official website, download FIFA online 3 client, then login with Garena account. If you want to change location, you can configure it on client. FIFA Online 3 is a free-to-play massively multilayer online football game. The game is currently available in many countries. Such as Korea, US, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia and China. FIFA online 3 Singapore server is better than other servers. Because it's English and many high level gamers are playing SG servers. I am living in China. I would like to play FIFA online 3 Singapore server. But high ping was really made me crazy. One of my friends who is living in Australia is also meeting the same suitable as me. I tried to find ways to fix that. Hope it will work. Because some of my friends are playing DOTA 2 Singapore server, they are using FlyVPN. They told me the ping is fine. So I tried it. Let me show you how FlyVPN reduce ping to play FIFA online 3 Singapore server from abroad with Singapore VPN.
FIFA Online 3
FIFA Online 3
For the lag. There are many factors effect it. Such as Visual lag, Connection lag (SG/MY), connection lag (other regions), and player reaction. VPN can only effective for connection lag (other regions). If you meet lag for physical distance between your region and the servers, maybe you can test with Singapore VPN trial service.  If you don't have paid Singapore VPN account, read paragraphs below to get free trial Singapore VPN.
I think you can find many free VPN service in Google. But I don't recommend that for security questions.  There is no need for credit card, email and registration with FlyVPN trial VPN service. Firstly, download FlyVPN client from its official website (pro version recommend), install and run the client. Second, input account and password. Please login with vpnu for Singapore VPN server had been added into vpnu account not vpnc. Get its latest password from http://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial.
Hope this can help guys who love to play football games.
Singapore VPN Server
Singapore VPN Server
Connected Singapore VPN Trial Service
Connected Singapore VPN Trial Service
Play FIFA Online 3 World Cup Mode
Play FIFA Online 3 World Cup Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment